Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals (Male and Female) for requirement of Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew on fixed term contractual engagement basis, for period of 05 years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. Air India Limited Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 online registration of application will be open from 12th April 2018 and close on 2nd May 2018.
Name of the Post : Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew
Total Vacancies : 295 (Male – 86, Female – 209)
Experienced Cabin Crew : Between 18 and 35 Years
Trainee Cabin Crew : Between 18 and 27 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Experience Cabin Crew : 10+2 (Matric with 12th Class) from a Government recognized Board/ University
Trainee Cabin Crew : Graduate Degree OR 10+2 and 03 years degree/ diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses). Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
Physical and Medical Standards:
(1) Height: Female – Minimum 172 cms, Male – Minimum 160 cms.
(2) BMI: Female – Between 18 to 22, Male – Between 18 to 25.
(3) Vision: Near Vision – N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision – 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye, Spectacles not allowed, Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
(4) Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/ Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
(5) Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/ Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Selection Process : Preliminary Medical Examination / Written Test
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates are required to apply online through Air India Limited e-Recruitment Portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 02/05/2018