Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-06-2017 at 04:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below –
BMRCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Manager: 04 Posts
2. Executive Assistant: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for Post 1, 32 years for Post 2.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Com/ B.B.A./ BCA/ BBM from a recognised university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects/ Any Degree from a recognised university (full time) with CA/ ICWA (Inter)/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance) from a recognised university (full time) for Post 1, B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ BBA from a recognised university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects for Post 2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bmrc.co.in & send their hard copy on online application along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience certificates to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore on or before 17-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.bmrc.co.in
2. Go to Careers & Choose the advertisement
3. Read the Notification & Click here to Apply Online
4. Click on “Application form” & follow the instructions.
5. Select the post & Fill-up the required fields
6. Check once before submission of application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy of Applications: 17-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.