Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1896 Jr.Engineer (JE), Maintainer, Asstt. Manager, Asstt. Programmer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Office Assistant, Store Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
DMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1896
Name of the Post:
A. Section – A: 49 Posts
1. Asstt. Manager /Electrical: 21 Posts
2. Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 12 Posts
3. Asstt. Manager/ Operations: 08 Posts
4. Asstt.Manager/ Fire: 02 Posts
5. Asstt.Manager/ Stores: 02 Posts
6. Asstt.Manager/ Environment: 01 Post
7. Asstt.Manager/ IT: 03 Posts
B. Section – B: 1523 Posts
8. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 192 Posts
9. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 135Posts
10. Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 87 Posts
11. Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 24 Posts
12. Jr.Engineer/ Environment: 02 Posts
13. Asstt. Programmer: 09 Posts
14. Legal Assistant: 04 Posts
15. Fire Inspector: 10 Posts
16. Librarian: 02 Posts
17. Maintainer-Electrician: 317 Posts
18. Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic: 530 Posts
19. Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic: 33 Posts
20. Maintainer – Fitter: 178 Posts
C. Section – C: 92 Posts
21. Asstt. Manager/ Electrical: 25 Posts
22. Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 22 Posts
23. Asstt. Manager/ Civil: 44 Posts
24. Asstt. Manager/ Alignment Design: 01 Post
D. Section – D: 232 Posts
25. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 07 Posts
26. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 102 Posts
27. Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 96 Posts
28. Office Assistant: 14 Posts
29. Store Assistant: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) for Post 1,B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg.,IT,Computer Science,Computer Science & Engg.,Electrical & Electronics Engg.,Electrical Engg.,Electronics& Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation eng for Post 2, BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil or in equivalent trade for Post 3, B.Sc or equivalent, Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE (Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent for Post 4, B.Tech/ B.E in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic discipline for Post 5, B.Tech/ B.E in Civil/ Environment Engineering for Post 6, Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/ Technology for Post 7 with GARE qualification & 60% of marks from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & interview followed by Medical Examination for Section A & C, CBT followed by Medical Examination for Section B & D.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen), rs. 250/- for (exclusive of bank transaction charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates through online by using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.delhimetrorail.com
3. Click on Career
4. Select the desired post & Click on Click here to apply.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
Start Date for Payment of Fee: 01-02-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26-02-2018