East Central Railway has announced the Efficiency Inspector Jobs in Vaishali for Any Graduate and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 2 Efficiency Inspector Posts Vacancies at ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of East Central Railway Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the East Central Railway Efficiency Inspector Jobs in Vaishali details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Company Name : East Central Railway
Post Name : Efficiency Inspector
No of Posts : 2 Posts
Job Location : Vaishali
Last Date to Apply : 21/12/2020
Application are invited from serving permanent railway employees of East Central Railway for filing up post of Efficiency Inspector post in Level-06 in General Administration Department/ECR/HQ on ex-cadre basis.
File No.ECR-HQ0PERS(ADMN)/13/2020-O/o Dy.CPO/HQ/ECR
1. Name of the Post: Efficiency Inspector
2. No. of Vacancies: 02 vacancies
3. Level in the 7th CPC pay Matrix: Level-6 in 7th CPC
4. Eligibility Condition: Willing employee (except RPF/RPSF) should be working in Level-06 on regular basis and having Graduate in any discipline as on date of notification. Since this is an ex-cadre post, employees in level-05 and level-7 on regular basis having Graduate degree in any discipline as on date of notification, can also apply and his/her application will be considered only, if suitable candidates in the level-06 are not available. Should have basis computer knowledge preferably
5. Tenure: The tenure of the posting as Efficiency Inspector on ex-cadre basis will be for a maximum period of 04 years. However, if the selected candidate does not come up to the standard required, he/she may be repatriated at any time to his/her parent department without assigning any reasons whatsoever at short notice.
6. Pay Fixation: Pay fixation on joining as Efficiency Inspector will be made as per extant rule. The posting in the above mentioned ex-cadre post will give him/her the benefit of drawing pay in the scale attached to the particular post on ex-cadre basis while holding th post. It does not amount to “Promotion” and hence there will be no benefit of pay fixation as done on promotion
1. The lien will continue to be maintained in his/her substantive seniority unit in the concerned division/unit even after posting as Efficiency Inspector on ex-cadre basis.
2. The duties & responsibilities attached to the above excadre post would broadly include file and field work such as visiting different division and works to study manpower, and attend scheduled meeting at Railway Board & any other work assigned by the administration from time to time.
3. The period of service in the ex-cadre post, over and above the substantive grade/level will not be counted as qualifying service for any purpose whatsoever
E.C. Railway Hajipur
Selection Procedure :
The suitability will be assessed by a duly constituted screening committee through Viva-Voce test, screening of Service Record as well as last three years APARs. The employee should free from SPE/Vigilance/DAR cases.
How to Apply :
1. Application given by the candidates duly countersigned by their controlling officer should reach to concerned Personal Branch office by 15.12 .2020.
2. The application(s) should be scrutinized properly by associated Personal Branch with the service record to avoid any factual errors and future complication and should have the counter signature of the concerned „P‟ Branch officer. All the applications received by the controlling/Personal Branch should be sent in PDF form through e-office to reach Kishor Kumar OS/PERS/HQ/ECR/KRK, E.C. Railway Hajipur on or before 21.12.2020 Positively.
3. The application received from the employee directly at PCPO‟s Office without certification by the concerned Personnel Officer will be rejected.
4. Applications forwarded after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Once the option exercise & finalized, No excuse will be entrained of any employee rewarding refusal on any ground & mandatory to join in this Cadre, if selected.
The Applicant may also visit website www.ecr.indianrailway.gov.in/personnel for notification, syllabus and application form.