Kolkata Police, Government of West Bengal invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Security Personnel at different Government Hospitals in Kolkata to improve the security, queue management and access control etc. purely on contractual basis for a period of 01 year.
The last date for receipt of applications is 6th June 2018.
Name of the Post : Security Personnel
No of Vacancies : 344
Age Limit : 20 – 50 Years as on 1st January 2018
Consolidated Remuneration : 10,000/- per month
(1) The candidate should be a permanent resident of Kolkata Municipal Corporation area. The candidates residing in the Police Station area where the health facilities are located will be preferred.
(2) Minimum Educational qualification – Class-VIII pass / Matric.
(3) Preference will be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet/Boy Scouts/ NSS Volunteers/ Civil Defence Volunteers/ Civic Volunteers/ Disaster Management Duties etc.
(4) The candidate should not have any criminal record.
(5) The candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
रोजाना भर्तियों की जानकारी ईमेल से प्राप्त करें Register Now For More Details
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested photo-copies of documents addressed to The Deputy Commissioner of Police, Enforcement Branch cum Chairman, Interview Board for Selection of Contractual Security personnel for different types of health facilities in Kolkata 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata – 700016.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY PERSONNEL IN GOVT. HOSPITALS, KOLKATA ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS-2018”. The Last date and time of receipt of application is 06/06/2018 up to 5:00 PM.