RITES has announced the General Manager Jobs in Bilaspur for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 General Manager Posts Vacancies at rites.com. Applications are inviting for vacancies of RITES Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the RITES General Manager Jobs in Bilaspur details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Company Name : RITES
Post Name : General Manager
No of Posts : 1 Post
Job Location : Bilaspur
Last Date to Apply : 24/12/2020
1. Name of the Post: General Manager
2. Number of vacancy: 01
3. Scale of Pay of the post: (7th CPC Matrix level. 14 & 13) As per Rly. Board guidelines the employee is entitled parent pay plus deputation allowance and other perks as admissible on deputation, details at Annexure-III
4. Location and tenure: Bilaspur, The tenure of deputation shall be 5 years.
Age: He / She should not be more than 58 years of age as on the last date of submission of applications.
RITES Bhawan. No 1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001 (INDIA)
Selection Procedure :
Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV. length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements 25 marks)
5. Selection will be Based On Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com, While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
2. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection. Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years, The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.
Closing Date: 24-12-2020 05:00